I specialise in advising companies on the following question:
How Will This Merger Affect Competition?
My work focuses on investigations by the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority.
- I help companies and investors better assess merger control risks
- I help companies make the best competition case they can
- I regularly coach executives in preparation for investigation hearings
My work draws on:
- 20 years experience working in UK merger control for business and the competition authorities
- Close involvement in hundreds of UK merger investigations
- A unique UK merger database to measure risk and pinpoint lessons from similar merger decisions
- train competition agencies around the world in investigation skills and techniques
- advise companies involved in CMA market investigations
Latest blog: ‘A Growing Source Of Evidence In UK Merger Cases’
Upcoming briefings: On how to make a better merger case
UK Merger Spotlight: The best recent articles relevant to UK merger control
A-Z of CMA Merger Decisions in 2019: Key insights from this year’s decisions