I regularly brief senior corporate executives on topics concerning UK merger control and CMA market investigations, such as:
- What you need to know about UK merger control if you are thinking of merging
- How to assess the chances of regulatory intervention
- The CMA’s special arrangements for ‘small’ markets: risks and opportunities
- The critical ingredients in planning for a Phase 1 merger inquiry
- The evidence that counts most at Phase 1
- What to do if your merger is referred to a Phase 2 investigation
- How best to intervene in a UK merger case if you are a customer or competitor
- How best to prepare for a formal CMA hearing
- Lessons from the most recent UK merger control decisions
- How the CMA assesses retail mergers
- After the CMA investigation: How top companies use the experience to identify new opportunities
- How to prepare for a CMA market study or market investigation
Oral briefings are available by telephone or in person. They do not need to be part of a wider piece of work and are charged by the hour.
For further details please call me on 0795 005 7103.
Annual A-Z of UK Merger Control
Each year I run a limited number of briefings examining the highlights of UK merger analysis during the calendar year just completed.
Two bookings remain available for the A-Z review of 2017 cases which will take place in December 2017.
For details please call me on 0795 005 7103