I regularly run briefings on topics concerning UK merger control and CMA market investigations, including free-of-charge briefings as detailed further below.
Each briefing is for an individual company and is aimed at senior company executives preparing for or contemplating a Phase 1 CMA investigation. Briefings normally take place at the offices of the company involved.
In due course I plan to deliver free face-to-face briefings in London on the following topic:
‘A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For A Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation’
- The four key questions to ask
- How to interpret the answers
- Quick wins from the results
I will announce dates for these once the coronavirus situation permits.
Chargeable briefings on this topic (and on the topics listed below) will also be resumed once the coronavirus situation permits.
Please phone me on 0795 005 7103 to find out more.
Watch this space for details of future free briefings.
Previous free briefings in 2020:
- ‘CMA Merger Investigations: The Only Three Questions That Matter’
- ‘A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For A Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation’