I regularly run briefings on topics concerning UK merger control and CMA market investigations, including free-of-charge briefings as detailed further below.
Each briefing is for an individual company and is aimed at senior company executives preparing for or contemplating a CMA investigation. Briefings normally take place at the offices of the company involved.
My current programme of briefings is as follows:
- ‘How Best To Assess UK Merger Control Risk’
- ‘CMA Merger Investigations: The Only Three Questions That Matter’
- ‘CMA Merger Decisions: Lessons From Previous Cases In Your Sector’
- ‘A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For a Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation’
- ‘CMA Merger Hearings: How Best To Prepare’
- ‘The Four Main Ways Companies Approach A CMA Merger Investigation’
- ‘CMA Market Studies: What CEOs Really Need To Know’
- ‘A Powerful Way Rapidly To Strengthen Your Merger Case’
- ’12 Important Lessons From Previous CMA Merger Decisions’ .
For details about content, availability and cost please phone me on 0795 005 7103.
I also offer free briefings on selected dates.
Please click here for details of forthcoming free briefings………..