I regularly offer free briefings on topics concerning UK merger control and CMA market investigations.
Free briefings coming up are as follows………..
Wednesday 12th December
I will be running a free face-to-face briefing in London on the following topic:
‘CMA Merger Investigations: The Only Three Questions That Matter’
– including discussion of
- How the questions differ between Phase 1 and Phase 2
- How the answers help build a stronger case
This briefing is for senior company executives preparing for or contemplating a CMA Phase 2 merger investigation.
To book this briefing for your company at your offices in London please phone me on 0795 005 7103.
Wednesday 19th December
If you are a senior company executive of a company preparing for or contemplating a CMA merger investigation phone me between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. for a free one-to-one phone briefing on………..
‘A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For A Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation’
- The four key questions to ask
- How to interpret the answers
- Quick wins from the results
Phone 0795 005 7103. Booking advisable but not required. First-come-first-served. Briefing must end by 6 p.m.
This free briefing will repeated in due course – details to be announced on this page.
The other most recent free briefings have been:
- ‘CMA Merger Investigations: The Only Three Questions That Matter’
- ‘CMA Merger Decisions: Lessons From Previous Cases In Your Sector’
- ‘A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For a Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation’
- ‘The Four Main Ways Companies Approach A CMA Merger Investigation’
- ‘CMA Market Studies: What CEOs Really Need To Know’
- ‘A Powerful Way Rapidly To Strengthen Your Merger Case’
- ‘What To Learn From The CMA’s Merger Remedies So Far’ .
A chargeable, up-to-date version of these other recent briefings is available on request.