I regularly offer free briefings on topics concerning UK merger control and CMA market investigations.
Briefings coming up are as follows………..
Wednesday 17th October…
I will be running a free face-to-face briefing in London on the following topic:
‘CMA Market Studies: What CEOs Really Need To Know’
This briefing is for senior company executives preparing for or contemplating a CMA market investigation.
If you would like to book this briefing for your company at your offices in London please phone me on 0795 005 7103.
Thursday 1st November
If you are a senior company executive of a company preparing for or contemplating a CMA merger investigation phone me between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. on October 10th for a free one-to-one phone briefing on………..
A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For A Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation
- The four key questions to ask
- How to interpret the answers
- Quick wins from the results
Phone 0795 005 7103. Booking advisable but not required. First-come-first-served. Briefing must end by 6 p.m.
This free briefing will repeated in due course – details to be announced on this page.
I will be running free face-to-face briefings in London on the following topic:
‘CMA Merger Investigations: The Only Three Questions That Matter’
This briefing is for senior company executives preparing for or contemplating a CMA merger investigation.
If you would like a briefing on this topic for your company at your offices in London please phone me on 0795 005 7103.
The final date to book these briefings free of charge will be Wednesday 31st October.
The most recent free briefings have been:
- ‘CMA Merger Decisions: Lessons From Previous Cases In Your Sector’
- ‘A Simple Way To Benchmark How Well-Prepared You Are For a Phase 1 CMA Merger Investigation’
- ‘The Four Main Ways Companies Approach A CMA Merger Investigation’
- ‘A Guide To CMA Market Studies’
- ‘A Powerful Way To Strengthen Your Merger Case’
- ‘What To Learn From The CMA’s 34 Merger Remedies So Far’ .
A chargeable, up-to-date version of these briefings is available on request.